The Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce, a dynamic business organization that provides opportunities for personal growth, business success and community leadership, is announcing the appointment of three new Board members and two Executive Council Board Members. The Chamber’s Board promotes the organization’s mission, provides financial oversight, ethical and legal governance and ensures a sustainable future for the Chamber.
Newly elected officers are:
- Andrea Chisolm, Owner/GM of Amazing Dental Care, will serve as Chairwoman of the Executive Committee
- Steve Byfield, General Manager of Roadhaven Resort, will serve as Vice Chairman and Treasurer of the Executive Committee
- Matthew Fliss, Financial Advisor of Edward Jones, was elected as Board Member in January
- Elisa C Krcilek, Vice President & General Manager of Mountain View Funeral Home & Cemetery, is a newly elected Board Member
- Taylor Serdy, Manager & Public Relations of AJI Sporting Goods, is also a newly elected Board Member
“Our board members bring expertise, passion and perspective that is significant to the success of the Chamber of Commerce,” said Mike D Eastwood, Chamber of Commerce President & CEO. “The board brings together a wide range of community leaders that are committed to serve.” These individuals have experience as volunteer leaders and members of our organization. They understand the challenges our members face and will be strategic partners in setting the Chamber’s agenda.
The Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce serves its members and the people of Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, East Mesa and its businesses. As a dynamic business organization that provides opportunities for personal growth, business success and community leadership. Our Chamber has 400 plus members throughout the valley and seeks to help each member realize their business and community involvement goals. Regardless of the size of our members’ organizations, we work with key leaders at all levels to develop a strategy that supports the culture and specific objectives of their enterprise.